my last mensus date was 25 feb but this month not yet came. why?

Dr. Boris Aronzon
Anesthesiology 24 years experience
Pregnancy test: Did you do pregnancy test?

Is it possible to stop your period before the due date?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Sure : Your doctor can prescribe birth control or other hormonal medications to regulate the menstrual cycle.
IQ

Should an OPK test line be completely invisible on period due date? Is having a faint line normal?

Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine 29 years experience
I don't understand: I do not understand why you are using the OPK on the day you expect a period: it is NOT intended to be used as a pregnancy test. There is really no "normal" because the test is not made to be used at that time. I do hope this helps.
Malta

Is this regular period? These are some dates of last yr 06 NOV 17 DEC 30 JAN 11 MARCH 19 APRIL 30 MAY 03 JULY..

Dr. Myrtle Oates
Prolonged by regular: Hello Charlene, Considering that we are counting from the 1st day of the menstrual cycle to the 1st day of the next, then I would say that your cycles are regular. They do not vary by more than 5 days from cycle to cycle. They are however longer than is usual as I am sure you know. Continue to keep a menstrual diary as the information that you gave was excellent! This is probably normal for you.