Cheshire, CT

I have a semi white tongue could it be thrush? i have no pain and when i brush/clean my tongue there is no blood.

Dr. John Comisi
Dentistry 38 years experience
Difficult to know: I would strongly recommend an examination by a dentist or ENT doctor to be sue that there is no potential problem developing. The tongue typically is pinkish in color throughout, but can sometimes loss some of its distinctive pink when there is some type of illness or problem within the bodies ability to maintain balance and health.
Dr. Nela Cordero
THRUSH?: The whitish plaques in the tongue are adherent and are not removed by brushing the teeth. You need rx and lab. For aids if it is candidiasis.

Last updated Oct 23, 2016