Mandeville, LA

the left side of my throat is swollen, along with the feeling of slight pressure in the lower jawline and inside the ear when i swallow. concern?

Dr. Thomas Namey
Rheumatology 48 years experience
Yes.: Most certainly a sore thraqot with eustachian tube issues and ear infection. Could be viral, but could be bacterial. Have your doctor look at it!
Dr. Jalleh Vafai
Tansillitis , absces: Tansillitis of the left tansil or left tansil abscess are possibility . Very large left adenitis is another possibility.
Dr. Gabriel Goren
Yes, indeed.: You need to se a doctor. It can be an inflamed lymph node reacting to possible infection in the area, could be your thyroid gland or a salivary gland. Of course there are diseases of the lymph nodes thus the changes you noticed need to be checked out asap!