In the middle of college and adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) stopped working. what are my options?

Dr. Glen Elliott
Child Psychiatry 43 years experience
Talk with your doc: Lots of possible reasons that Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) stopped working, including that you may be taking a generic form that is less effective than the brand. You may need a different dose, a different type of stimulant, or a reassessment of what the underlying problem is. In general, stimulants do not stop working for adhd, so well worth getting checked out.