U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 25-year-old female asked:

I have a problem of pollen allergy which causes watering eyes and nose, sneezing and breathing problem. how can it be cured or any precautions?

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Michael Zacharisen
Allergy and Immunology 34 years experience
Control not cure: While there is no cure for allergies, they can be controlled using 3 steps. 1. Identification of the particular allergen and avoidance as possible. 2 medications like antihistamines and nasal steroid sprays and 3. Allergy injections for long term relief. An allergist can assist in a plan specific for each person.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Aug 24, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.