If i have reactive c protein could this mean that i can have reumatism?

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Not necvessarily: C-reactive protein is a test for inflammation. It is non-specific. It is used to evaluate one for arthtitis and is just one tool. There are other blood tests, x-rays, and exams that will make the diagnosis of ra. Make sure you are communicating with your pcp or rheumatologist about your tests, testing and work up.
Dr. John Goldman
Rheumatology 55 years experience
Not work that way: CRP or c reactive protein can be elevated for lots of reasons: infections, heart disease risks, obesity, inflammatory arthritis, so forth. It does not causes rheumatism but can be a consequence of rheumatic problems. It is not the cause but rather the effect.Crp.