yesterday 4pmhad cramps &there was very slight bleeding, 6pm my bf touched his penis & my vagina twice aftr and be4 ejaculation.any pregnancy chances?

Dr. Thomas Graber
Emergency Medicine 46 years experience
Need more info: I can't be sure of the exact details of your sexual experience with your boyfriend but there can be some leak of sperm prior to ejaculation. If his penis was inside your vagina, there is a chance of pregnancy. If you are concerned, it's easy to get a pregnancy test.
Dr. Sandra Pinkham
Holistic Medicine 53 years experience
Not likely: Conception usually occurs with intercourse the day before ovulation and mostly day 9 to 13 in a 28 day cycle. If this was midcycle, the cramp and bleeding probably occurred after ovulation. If this was right before period even less chance of pregnancy. The small amount of sperm with just touching also unlikely but condoms are safer and prevent sexually transmitted diseases as well.

Last updated May 21, 2015