i have hht and i had a really bad nose bleed ad been exhausted all day is that normal ?

Dr. Richard Strabbing
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 21 years experience
Check hemoglobin: If you had a nose bleed that lasted for a significant duration, then you may want to have your primary doc check your hemoglobin level. Some of my hht patients have needed a transfusion after a nosebleed.
Dr. Colin Kerr
Nose bleeds: Yes. I assume that when you say a 'really bad nose bleed' you mean one that took a relatively long time to stop. Nose bleeds are kind of scary, particularly if they don't stop right away or have heavy bleeding. It is in fact very difficult to lose enough blood through a single nose bleed to cause anemia or fatigue, it can happen. Usually the exhaustion is just being tired and anxious.

Last updated Mar 26, 2013