Madison, WV

i've had numbness in my head , face, neck , for 6 months with headaches & weakness in my arm. numbness is moving to my body drs won't help .help me?

Dr. Kevin Berry
Dentistry 22 years experience
Numbness: As long as you have had any life threatening conditions ruled out, get evaluated by someone who treats tmd problems. Could be as simple as nerve impingement due to cervical and masticatory muscle fatigue and spasm.
Dr. Fred Rincon
Nerve pinch: Cervical spine pinched nerve (radiculopathy) may manifest with arm symptoms such as weakness and numbness. The inflammation may also trigger spasm in muscles of the neck leading to headache, tension type headache and even migraines. Differential would include pinch nerve at the carpal tunnel (hand). A neurological exam or eliciting trigger points could help to establish a diagnostic workup.