ZA

i get sevire headaches, red itchy eyes & light flu in the evenings.what condition is this and how can i manage it.i sleep wel but always get sore feet?

Dr. Nayla Mumneh
Allergy and Immunology 29 years experience
Unrelated: Your symptoms may not all be related to each other. Your sore feet can be from bad quality shoes you are wearing or if you stand too much during the day. As for the other symptoms, nasal congestion can give you headaches, it is not a flu, but could be allergies if your eyes itch too. Do you have a pet? See your doctor first to see what the problem is.