Canada

help! i can't clean my wound because the gauze is stuck with blood, i don't want to pull out a stitch. cut to palm of hand yesterday morning.

Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry 22 years experience
Ask you doctor.: Peroxide is usually good to ease the separation of stuck gauze form blood on stitches. Before you try it though, consult with your doctor if it is ok for you to be removing the bandage and cleaning the wound.
Dr. Martin Tyson
Addiction Medicine 27 years experience
Soak it: You should be able to moisten the bandage so it can be removed a little easier.
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery 49 years experience
Let me help you: Very easy way to loosen that , is to soak with hydrogen peroxide half and water, that will help you to get it out good luck.