I am 26 in the last year i got the shingles 4 times.. it's very painfull and it is spreading.. i done have insurance what can i do!?!?

Dr. Harry Greenberg
Dermatology 28 years experience
Probably not shingle: Shingles typically comes once and never again, although there are rare cases where it recurs. You should be seen by a physician and consider antiviral therapy. It is possible that this is herpes.
Dr. John Leander Po
Infectious Disease 19 years experience
Very unusual...: The recurrence of shingles ina young person like you , is unusual and may suggest a problem with immunity. I highly recommend getting an HIV test.- in certain cases, the scenario you describe is exactly how people findout they are HIV positive.

Last updated Jan 12, 2015