Pittsburgh, PA

how bad can sphinter of oddi disfuntion get? because mines is just very lazy and i don't know what else to do? i haven't moved mu bowels x2 weeks

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology 32 years experience
Sphincter of Oddi: The major presenting symptom in patients with sphincter of oddi dysfunction is abdominal pain. The pain is characteristically sharp, postprandial, and located in the right upper quadrant or epigastrium. The pain may be associated with nausea and/or vomiting, may last for several hours, and may radiate to the back or shoulder blades. Fever, chills, and jaundice are uncommon symptoms.