North Las Vegas, NV

since you can't take advil (ibuprofen) when pregnant. what do you take when you feel sick or back/head hurts instead of advil (ibuprofen)?

Dr. Michael Ginsburg
Interventional Radiology 12 years experience
Tylenol (acetaminophen) : Although few drugs have been well studied in pregnant women, Acetaminophen (tylenol) has a long history of safe use during pregnancy and have no known harmful effects during pregnancy when taken according to the package directions. Acetaminophen is considered to be the over-the-counter fever reducer & pain reliever of choice in pregnancy in an otherwise healthy patient with no known liver disease.