India

i am 5 feet 5 inches tall, around 100 kgs. i have irregular menstruation cycle. what could be the reasons?

Dr. Douglas Lawson
Several causes: Not ovulating, thyroid issues, hyperprolactinemia, pregnancy with bleeding, and several other causes. You really need to see your gyn to have it worked up.
Hormonal changes: Reasons for irregularity include weight gain or loss, breastfeeding, alcohol use, eating disorders, marked emotional stress, endometriosis, uterine fibroids, cervical polyps, polycystic ovarian syndrome, excessive exercise & pregnancy.