i have excess fat deposite on my waist line. i am working out in gym regularly. but still its same. prescribe me how could i get rid of this faster.

2 doctor answers
Dr. Frederick Coville
38 years experience Plastic Surgery
A few options: Although there are some new devices that can improve the appearance of excess fat without surgery ( such as coolsculpting). The fact is that nothing beats traditional liposuction. It simply gives you excellent , predictable results when performed by an experienced plastic surgeon. Be well, dr. Fred.
Answered on Sep 12, 2015
3
Dr. Christopher Guzik
Fructose sugar: Avoid high fructose corn syrup and any form of fructose sugar except in the form of whole fruits. Fructose is converted in fat during metabolism not glucose. Glucose is the for of sugar that the body uses now. Fat is used as emergency energy supply.
Answered on Apr 10, 2014
2