U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
India
A 30-year-old male asked:

stress headache everyday please give me some tips?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Heidi Fowler
Psychiatry 25 years experience
Reduce Stress levels: To address stress: Talk about feelings & address problems. Don't avoid them. Aim for 7.5 - 8 hours of sleep/ night. Daily physical activity is optimal in a green space. Eat healthfully. Cut out junk carbs, caffeine & alcohol (or moderate). Try Qi Gong, Tai Chi, acupuncture, acupressure, homeopathy, meditation, Yoga, exercise program, deep breathing exercises or Progressive muscle relaxation.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Free
Talk to a doctor
$30 per visit with
membership

Similar questions

A member asked:

Can stress cause my breast milk to dry up?

2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Sharon Gilliland
Pediatrics 36 years experience
Yes: Major stress can certainly diminish breastmilk supply. However, there are things that can be done to counteract the effects of major stress. Drink tons of water (or other non-caffeinated clear liquid) and use fenugreek, an herbal preparation which helps increase milk supply. Dealing with the stress, itself, will also help -- for instance, counseling, yoga and relaxation exercises.
A member asked:

How many times will my baby go to the bathroom each day?

3 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Lisa Roberts
Pediatrics 23 years experience
Depends on the age of the child: In the early days after birth, the baby's system is just starting to work so the number of diapers is low. After about a week of age, most babies are making about 6 to 8 wet diapers per day. Many or most of those will contain stools. The stools transition from black color to bright yellow. As your baby gets older and starting taking solid foods, the frequency will decrease & color will change.
A 34-year-old member asked:

Is it normal for EKG and stress tests to be normal after stent & 2 angioplasties were done?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Vardhan Reddy
Vascular Surgery 36 years experience
Yes/no : 85% chance of being abnormal. And it can be normal in 15%of pts.
A member asked:

I am 11 weeks into a daily exercise program, and starting to skip days. Any ideas on how to stay motivated?

2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Brian Kaufman
Internal Medicine 19 years experience
Remember...: Remember why you started in the first place and how much better you felt while doing it. Also, schedule it as an appointment. Even if you don't want to do it, do 10 minutes. You can always find 10 minutes. Right?
A 29-year-old member asked:

Can raynaud's syndrome caused by emotional stress?

2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Bradley Thomas
Vascular Surgery 19 years experience
It can trigger it: Environmental triggers such as exposure to cold is more common. However, stress can also be a trigger and lead to the symptoms of reynauds. If your symptoms are bothering you significantly you should be seen by your doctor. Vascular surgeons, rheumatologists, and many primary care doctors can help you deal with this disorder.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Personalized answers
Free
Talk to a doctor
$30 per visit with
membership
Last updated Nov 28, 2017

People also asked

Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
$30 per visit with
membership

Disclaimer:

Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.