i have a little white pimple like thing on my inner vagina but it wont pop, it itches/hurt really bad should be concerned please help?

Dr. Deborah Ungerleider
35 years experience Pediatrics
Infected cyst: Please have this examined.We do not have the ability to do that here.I would recommend you contact your doctor to be seen either in person if possible or by telemedicine.They can diagnose the problem and then advise the proper treatment,which is difficult to do without seeing it.If you have access to a telehealth visit on HealthTap,it is another way.Warm soaks to area until then may help.
Answered on May 21, 2020