i want to loose my weight and wanna get a sufficient increase in my height..specially i wanna loose at areas near my tummy and thighs..

Dr. Joseph Perez
Specializes in Family Medicine
It depends: Its important to know how tall you are and what your weight actually is. Some people who are not overweight want to lose weight and this can be dangerous. Others do in fact need to lose weight because indeed they are over weight. If you are overweight the best way to lose weight is to eat less calories than you burn. Increasing exercise and in some cases decreasing portion size can be the answer.
Answered on May 12, 2013
8