Qatar

Dear dr i don't like to drink to much water and i prefer juices i know that juice can contain sugar and it is not healthy so how can i change this.

Dr. Kris Gast
Radiation Oncology 31 years experience
Drinking water: I have found that having extremely cold water is easier to drink. There are also a lot of flavor additives now that you can add to the water. I would recommend you start by drinking the water with a flavor and over a months time slowly decrease the amount of flavoring until you have none. Everything is easier to drink through a straw! good luck.

Last updated Feb 20, 2013