how to fix inverted nipples?

Dr. Rahil Malik
Depends: It depends on your age. If you are a young girl, your nipples and breast structure will change as you progress through adolescence. However, if you are a mature woman, you may need to see a plastic surgeon for corrective surgery. If you are a mature woman in 30s, 40s or higher and you have new changes to your nipple, you may need to see a doctor to ensure you dont have any underlying medical issue.
Dr. Ronda Dennis-Smithart
Specializes in Pediatrics
Breast feeding shell: If you have inverted nipples and plan to breast feed it is best to begin to draw the nipples out well before delivery. There are simple stretches that your pediatrician or lactation consultant can teach you. Wearing special breast feeding shells before delivery can also help. Breast feeding suction also draw the nipple out. Don't wait, start before delivery-to give your infant an easy latch on.
Dr. Larry Nichter
Cosmetic Surgery 36 years experience
Inverted Nipple Fix: I recommend trying a non-surgical approach called the nipplette. It is a suction device that works for most women. It can be found on line and you do not need a prescription.