just got the injectable rhinoplasty done today. my nose is really swollen and bruised. it looked great at first but looks worse now. will this heal?

5 doctor answers
Dr. Francisco Agullo
19 years experience Plastic Surgery
It will take time: Your nose should return to what it looked like immediately after the injections. It takes about 4-6 weeks for most of the swelling and bruising to resolve.
Answered on Jul 12, 2013
4
Dr. James Cullington
26 years experience Plastic Surgery
Rhino by fillets: All injects led cause reactions swelling is coon it usually clears see your md.
Answered on Oct 4, 2016
1
Dr. Otto Placik
33 years experience Plastic Surgery
Most likely will: Yes, swelling and bruising shortly after an injection may distort the appearance of the initial result. In most instances, once the swelling resolves, your appearance will return to the normal injected appearance.Ice compresses and arnica may help.
Answered on Aug 28, 2013
1
Dr. Janet Turkle
34 years experience Plastic Surgery
Yes: If it looked great right after the injection, it will be fine. You are dealing with normal swelling and bruising that sometimes occurs after injections. Hang in there!
Answered on Apr 24, 2015
1
Dr. Larry Nichter
35 years experience Cosmetic Surgery
Rhino Bruising: Initial discomfort after injection rhinoplasty is easily controlled with oral medication and head elevation. The majority of swelling and bruising subsides progressively over 2-4 weeks. Arnica and bromelain may also help. https://pacificcenterplasticsurgery.com/procedures/face/nose-reshaping/.
Answered on Aug 28, 2013