Over the last i have had a constant pressure headache severe vertigo escapism in my left pupil. cbc normal noncontrast mri cavum spectum perdilum ?

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology 27 years experience
Poor handwriting: It sounds like you tried to decipher a doctor's handwriting - a very difficult feat! cavum septum pellucidum is a space near the middle of the brain that is present in all infants and usually closes up. About 15% of adults can still have it and it is completely normal. This could be an inner ear issue or even a sinus infection. You should see your doctor - he/she may even recommend a spinal tap.
Dr. Jennifer Lee
Ophthalmology 22 years experience
Pupil abormality: "escapism of your left pupil" is not very descriptive. If you are having pupillary problems it is best to see an ophthalmologist as this can be an indicator of more severe disease.
Dr. Philip Chao
Dr. Philip Chao commented
Radiology 39 years experience
I think she might mean nystagmus
May 11, 2013

Last updated Jul 26, 2013