I mean when i asked about my diziness drs gave me betaserc 16mg medication and told me to take it rest of my life cause no solution for the inner ear?

Dr. Farhad Sigari
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 20 years experience
Inner ear: Betaserc is for the treatment of meniere's disease (which is vertigo -room spining-, tinnitus, hearing loss, and ear fullness) although it can occur in those under 18 - it is not as common. There are other conditions that cause vertigo youngsters and those can be migraine related. I would see an "otologist" (dr who just treats ear prb) if one is not sure of the diagnosis or treatment recommended.
Dr. Farhad Sigari
Provided original answer
For Meniere's disease, along with medication one should also be on a low salt diet, avoid caffiene and have their hearing checked yearly.
Jan 19, 2012
Dr. John McMahan
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 48 years experience
Dizzyness Solutions: Dizzyness is a potentially serious symptom that can be caused by your inner ear, your eyes, your brain or your neck. Your particular dizzyness can be sorted out by a qualified neurotologist... A ENT doctor who specializes in ear and balance disorders. It is not a god idea to ignore dizzyness - it is very uncomfortable and can often be effectivly treated.

Last updated Jun 10, 2014