Menifee, CA

Is a vegan diet really the healthiest route? so many "experts" with conflicting view points... and my family dr. believes no one should eat wheat.

Dr. Ankush Bansal
Yes: Yes, veganism is definitely the healthiest. You get all nutrients except for b12. The B12 can be obtained through supplements. You get more than enough calcium, protein, vitamins, minerals, good fats, no cholesterol, and minimal added sugar. You just have to do it right with fruits, veggies, whole grains (avoid wheat if possible), beans, nuts, soy, etc. There have been numerous studies.
Dr. Ron E. Bell
Cosmetic Dentistry 45 years experience
Investigate for you: I think that it is 'one' of the healthiest routes . It is the best for me, maybe not for you. Many people cannot eat wheat, but most can . Experts will always disagree. You have to investigate to see which 'expert' you agree with. Give whatever approach you take time to work . It may take several months