Myrtle Beach, SC

could severe headaches(over r eye), &daily blood clots high in nose have any relation to recent c4-7 discectomy & fusion?

Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery 29 years experience
Possibly: There are many potential causes. When a person is put to sleep it is not uncommon to have tubes placed into the nose, and this sometimes can lead to nose bleeds. Headaches can also have multiple causes, including perioperative headaches from spasm, variations in blood pressure, and even complications such as a spinal fuid leak. You should probably be checked. Thank you for your question.