have a lot of vaginal discharge, not a foul odor but its different, and have a few white spots on "lips" but they do not hurt what could this be?

Dr. PHILLIP KIM
General Practice 15 years experience
Needs exam: There are quite a few organisms responsible for discharge including bacterial vaginosis, trichomonis, candiasis, gonorrhea, and chlamydia. If your are sexually active some of these have to be ruled out. Have your doc perform a pelvic exam.
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Needs 2 B evaluated: A herpes outbreak could cause discharge and blisters. Usually these are painful. Genital warts can cause bumps. Yeast, bv, trichomoniasis, gonorrhea and chlamydia can all cause discharge. Get tested.