lower abdominal pain on left side and natious took 3 hpt and one blood test both came back negative is there a chance im still pregnant?

Dr. Katharine Garnier
Not likely: Sorry, but if the blood test is negative, it is highly unlikely, unless you are the victim of a mix-up at the lab, that you are pregnant. It sounds like all of the tests have agreed that you are not pregnant, so a lab mistake even more unlikely. You should find out why you are having lower abdominal pain and nausea as some causes can be serious. Please go to your doctor and get this looked into.
Dr. Katharine Garnier
Provided original answer
a very early pregnancy that can be missed by all of the tests you have had, would not be causing your symptoms yet, so it is very unlikely.
Jan 3, 2012
Dr. Philip Rosenblum
Unlikely: With both a negative urine and blood pregnancy test, a very early pregnancy is still possible. But the bigger concern is: why are you having these symptoms? You need to be examined again (i assume you were seen at the time the blood test was done) to evaluate for worrisome causes of the left lower abdominal pain, including ovarian torsion and diverticulitis.