Houston, TX

i want protection from hepatitis b for my family, me 58, wife 50, son 29, son 28. should we get vaccination directly or we need to get some tests ?

It depends...: If there is almost no risk (or no risk at all) that a person had gotten hepatitis b in the past, then that person can just get the vaccinations. For anyone who might have caught it in the past (for example, persons from asia), the person's blood should be tested first, to check for antibodies or the virus itself. If the blood tests are negative, then he can get the vaccine.
Reasonable thought: The Hepatitis B Vaccine is available in different locations through a variety of methods. Some pharmacist in my state will provide them as a drop in. Physicians are often required to have a physician patient relationship to provide any treatments (ongoing or new) that might entail an office visit within the last year. Make some calls.