Osterburg, PA

infected tooth on antib for 3wks.now head gland ear and in front of ear hurts.taking advil (ibuprofen) no relief.now taking lortab. bp to high they wont pull it.

Dr. Daniel Quon
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 42 years experience
See a surgeon: You need to see a surgeon who can evaluate your medical and dental problems and discuss anesthetic options available to effectively manage your elevated BP and your infected tooth.
Dr. Pankaj Desai
See k dental care: It appears that the infected tooth is causing the lymph node to react. Please see your dentist- you may require more aggressive treatment, including x-rays, root-canal etc. Remember good dental health is very important to heart health also.