AL

My left eyelid has twitching for 4 days. is there anything i can do to make it stop?

Dr. Paul Cohen
Warm compresses: Try a warm compress; but without examining you it is difficult to comment...See your doctor for an examination so he/she can put eyes on target.
Dr. David Wyatt
Relax: Are you nervous? Stressed out? These can cause small muscle twitches. The best treatment is r e l a x. Yoga/meditation/get a massage.....
Dr. David Miller
Dr. David Milleranswered
Many options: Treatment depends on the cause of the spasm. Make sure your electrolytes are normal. If it was caused by too much eye straining, try to relax. Get a good night sleep. In severe cases, Botox injectons can help (approved to treat blepharospasm). Most cases will resolve on its own or with relaxation. If not, check with your doc to discuss other options.