Edmond, OK

strange fear of death of loved ones. normal?

Dr. Yash Khanna
Not normal: One always fears for it but if you are occupied with it to have a real strange fear, you need counseling.
Dr. Linda Gromko
Tough question.: It's completely normal to worry about the people you care about. The issue comes when these worries take on a life of their own. If you find yourself feeling obsessed about this, or if you find that your worries interfere with your daily activities, it's time to get some counseling. Talk with your doctor; they may offer a counseling referral. Don't be alone with this; it's fine to get some help.