on 2011 i have a liver biopsy but i stil have the same pain i have after the biopsy is that normal

Pathology 44 years experience
Yes: A biopsy is not treatment, and probably no liver biopsy ever made a person feel physically better. They are undertaken to arrive at a diagnosis. I hope your physician discussed the results of the biopsy with you; since you did not share these here, perhaps the biopsy ruled out whatever serious disease was under consideration.
Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology 28 years experience
Many things.: This might be many things. It could be adhesions that formed after the biopsy was taken if they went through your abdominal cavity to get it. It might be something else, like gallstones, or even pancreatitis, which might have caused the pain in the first place. But you won't know unless you see your doctor to get other tests to find out a possible cause. So see your doctor for a full work-up.