United Kingdom (Great Britain)

could any1 in the skin cancer sector take a look at my pictures in my health records and tell me what u think?

Dr. Lauren Stegman
Radiation Oncology 27 years experience
Please see a doctor.: There can be more to identifying a skin condition than simply looking at a picture. Areas of concern should be evaluated by your primary doctor or a dermatologist.
Dr. Curtis Wong
Plastic Surgery 33 years experience
On-line advice: Your concerns really need to be addressed with a face to face visit with a local physician. No prudent doctor would give you advice on-line based on photos alone. But if you have a lesion that bleeds, changes color, grows rapidly, or cycles through healing and breakdown repeatedly, you should see a doctor for further management.