Herndon, VA

How detailed talk should a dr visit be for diabetic to determine a significant progress, what are best question to ask. my doc barely talks 3 minutes.

Dr. Leonard Grossman
Plastic Surgery 36 years experience
Just say: Just say, doc please explain to me what is going on and what is required of me for the best outcome. Please talk to me like as i were your son or daughter. This should do the trick. Good luck from nyc.
Dr. Olaf Johansen
Colon and Rectal Surgery 36 years experience
Longer than 3 minute: It's best to come to a visit prepared with notes listing questions, concerns, issues, and advice needed...I as a surgeon do when i go to my cardiologist. You as a patient should expect in general 10 to 15 minutes of face time perhaps more depending on the issues involved.

Last updated Oct 4, 2016