United Kingdom (Great Britain)

i was drinking lemon to stop my period and it did stop but i am having cough and shivering at night?

Dr. William Walsh
Addiction Medicine 17 years experience
What is your quest?: Cough with chills for more than a few days is abnormal, and you should get evaluated today for that. The lemon juice angle is likely not related, especially it has no effect on the menstrual cycle (especially if you are male, as your profile suggests).
Dr. Chevies Newman
Cough and shivering: May need to be addressed in that u may have a pneumonia. This is unrelated to the menses which, as far as i know, is not impacted by lemon juice. I would go in, you could be sick.