Bulgaria

what's the risk of me flying 8 hours while 5 months pregnant and is it safe?

Dr. Victor Beshay
Fertility Medicine 20 years experience
Deep vein thrombosis: Deep vein thrombosis, that is clots in the deep veins, can develop when being in a seated position for long hours. Pregnancy increases this risk. If you have to travel, you need to get out of your seat and move around at least once an hour. Also maintain hydration during that time. Depends on where you're travelling to, you need to make sure you are vaccinated properly. Talk to your OB about that.
Dr. Douglas Tavenner, jr.
Cosmetic Dentistry 50 years experience
None unless: No contraindication for flying unless specifically directed by your OBGYN.