I have a discomfort in my lower left side of abdomen and can feel a pulse when i am laid down. i feel tense, heart races inbetween.?

Dr. John Fung
General Surgery 40 years experience
Should see your MD: While the symptoms you provide are not specific enough to give you a diagnosis, there are only a few things in the left lower abdomen - sigmoid colon, left ovary, iliac artery and vein, left kidney/ureter and muscle. The discomfort could be due to any of them - the pulse is likely transmitted from the aorta or iliac artery. You may need an ultrasound first to see if there is something of concern.
Dr. George Mathew
Cardiology 59 years experience
See MD: U need further evaluation by ultrasound and c/t for the abdominal symptoms. Need hm for the cardiac arrhythmia.See your md now!

Last updated Aug 19, 2018