my son is 11 months, i hate in myself dealing with him with a watch, eating drinking or sleeping in fixed time, is that right or wrong?

2 doctor answers
Dr. George Valdez
Specializes in Family Medicine
Both: Kids tend to be more stable with a consistent schedule. I think it's important to not be rigid about it, but i notice a larger number of calm and content kids who have regular schedules.
Answered on Dec 20, 2012
1
Dr. Robin Larabee
25 years experience Pediatrics
Okay: Schedules and routines are you'd, but don't need to be excessive. 8f you feel it is too strict, use less rules and enjoy him more. He is ok enough to give you some idea of what he needs.
Answered on Jan 7, 2019