United Kingdom (Great Britain)

i used to be able to pull my fire skin back 3 quarters of the way but in 1 year it is now not possible to pull it back at all?

Dr. Simon Kimm
Urology 16 years experience
Phimosis. : The inability to retract the foreskin all the way back behind the head of the penis is called phimosis. Decreased elasticity of the skin from inflammation, infection, or scarring can be the cause. This should be corrected to prevent worsening phimosis, paraphimosis, infections & improve hygiene. Get evaluated by your physician of a urologist. Depending on the severity there are ways to remedy it.