fsh = 18.55, lh = 5.97, test=1197. i have been taking clomid (clomiphene) for the last ten days: 25 mg every other day. what are possible causes of the high fsh ?

Dr. Ron Wright
Nevermind fsh!: Your fsh is fine! i'm concerned about that high testosterone level. See your gyn for follow-up as to reasons for the elevation.
Dr. Victor Beshay
Fertility Medicine 20 years experience
Maybe: It maybe due to clomid, (clomiphene) as Clomid (clomiphene) causes an increase in fsh. However, Clomid (clomiphene) was only used for a short period of time making it harder to say for sure if it's a Clomid (clomiphene) effect. If high fsh was present prior to clomid, (clomiphene) initiation, then that may mean that the testes are failing rather than a Clomid (clomiphene) effect.