my right ear has been giving me trouble for about 3 years now. everyday once my heart rate goes up a little, my ear clogs and sounds like it's full of water and i feel like i'm talking real loud because of the vibrations i'm hearing, but no fluid in it. o

Dr. Marion Dunn
Right ear: Hello, sounds like you might have an inner ear infection. You might consider an ear specialist.. Good luck.
Dr. Mark Loury
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 39 years experience
Possible Eustachian: You may have a patulous tube. Normally it is closed but in some it is open most of the time. Symptoms are fullness, hearing your own breathing and speech (autophony). Usually best in am or when laying down. Gets worse later in day or with exertion. Ear exam is normal but ear drum can be seen moving while breathing forcefully thru your nose. Hearing test usually normal. Suggest entevaluation.

Last updated Jan 31, 2019