i have a weird tingling sensation on my upper left knee . (recently overextended my back and have a little bit of pain in lower back, if that helps)?

Dr. Harry Myers
Neuropathy: Hi, the nerves that supply function to the lower extremities travel from the lower spine down the legs. It is possible for a disk in between vertebrae to become injured and press on a nerve as it exits the spine. The sensation of nerve pain is often described as pins and needles or burning pain . I suggest you see your doctor soon for evaluation and treatment. Good luck!
Answered on Nov 13, 2016
3