how to cure hallucination? is there any medical term for the cases?

Dr. can look for why: A hallucination is an experience in which a person sees (or hears, feels, or tastes) something that seems real, but is not really there. The person is awake during the hallucination. Treatment depends on the cause, which can be chemical imbalances (liver or kidney failure), drug abuse, medicine effects, psychiatric illnesses (schizophrenia, PTSD), brain tumors, dementia, sleep disorders, etc...
Dr. Gerald Bausek
Hallucination: As a psychiatrist i would say schizophrenia has symptoms of hallucination that are treated not cured with medication. Drugs can cause hallucination and the cure is stopping to do drugs.
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali commented
Also, Mood disorders, Medical illnesses affecting the brain, and Illicit substances.
Nov 8, 2012
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Alianswered
Hallucinations: Treat the cause, whether medical illness, drugs or alcohol, mood disorder or psychosis.
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology 14 years experience
Management : Typically hallucinations, especially in schizophrenia, are rarely, if ever cured. With proper medication and therapy, they are controlled, which is to say they are reduced in terms of their intensity and duration.
Dr. Matthew Smith
Cure: -- is too strong a term. With successful treatment for psychoses, like severe bipolar disorder and schizophrenia, it is common for hallucinations to be completely eliminated with medications -- but continued medication is required to maintain this. These are chronic illnesses, usually not "cured" but the symptom of hallucination is usually completely suppressed, with continued medication.