is there something similar nutrisystem for someone who has diabetes and needs a low salt diet?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Steve Springer
Eating Healthy: Take a look at the take shape for life system offered through medifast. I use this in my practice and have great results with long-term weight reduction and transitioning patients to a healthier lifestyle to promote improved fitness and blood sugar control.
Answered on Dec 9, 2015
1
Dr. Stanley Schwartz
51 years experience Endocrinology
Any nutritionist....: Or weight program, like nutrisystem, have diets that be adapted to patients needs for both diabetes and low salt needs.
Answered on Dec 23, 2012