how long will the laser teeth whitening stay on my teeth after i've completed the treatment?

Dr. Dominick Curalli
Dentistry 20 years experience
A few months: Any whitening will begin to fade after a few months due to things we eat and drink with color in them. People who drink lots of coffee, tea, red wine, or use tobacco will see stains again after a few weeks. It usually takes non-smokers with healthy diets about 6 months to see staining. When this happens, you can use whitening trays or strips to touch up every so often.
Dr. Arman Dayan
Cosmetic Dentistry 33 years experience
Varies: The best way to make the result of the treatment last is to use a touch up kit following the laser.
Dr. Ashish Naik
General Practice 16 years experience
Whitening: How long your teeth will stay light will be determined by the thickness of your enamel, ph, genetics and diet. The method in which your teeth were whitened should not change the length of time the shade remains. Try touch up kits and avoiding highly acidic foods and food and drink that cause stains to teeth.
Dr. Jerry Hu
Dr. Jerry Huanswered
Cosmetic Dentistry 23 years experience
Depends: Your diet, oral hygiene, and how often you boost your whitening, etc. All play important factors in your whitening.