Palm City, FL

xbf took my virginity, said i had a loose vagina, even bigger then women hed been with, with kids. new bf said same thing. why would it be so loose?

Dr. Julio Pajaro
Don't believe them!: Maybe they are just too small.? But seriously.. Don't believe them! the vagina is a virtual space like the pages of a book. The space opens up when something is introduced. The walls of your vagina have muscles and you can make them firmer by doing kegle exercises. Here is a link. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/kegel-exercises/wo00119 good luck.