PA

I have been diagnosed with lyme disease over 17 years ago, - recently had dental work done and have had jaw and tooth pain since?any thoughts.

Dr. Larry Lutwick
Infectious Disease 49 years experience
From my perspective,: Likely unrelated to the lyme borelliosis.
Dr. Victor Zeines
Dentistry 51 years experience
Yes : I'm assuming you have gotten rid of the lyme...I suspect your pain is more related to your recent dental treatment..What was done? You should talk to your dentist.
Dr. John Van der Werff
Dentistry 39 years experience
See your dentist.: Pain after a few days of dental care is not normal... I would suggest going back to your dentist.
Dr. James Beck
Dentistry 11 years experience
Not related: I doubt there is any correlation between your lyme disease and dental pain. It is normal to have some sensitivity and some mild irritation to the gingiva after dental work. It's hard to say what is normal for you since i don't know what dental work you had done. If symptoms don't subside, go back to the dentist to see what might be wrong.

Last updated Mar 21, 2015