Every time i lie down, regardless of position, my right arm goes numb and there is a dull but strong pain on my forearm right above my wrist?

Dr. Rhett Griggs
18 years experience in Hand Surgery
Go : Be evaluated by a md.
Answered on Dec 2, 2012

Dr. John Goldman
54 years experience in Rheumatology
Vascular or neurolog: This could be vascular or neurologic. It may be a simple problem, but you need to be evalauted. Contact your physician for an evaluation.
Dr. Stevan Cordas
56 years experience in Internal Medicine
Bump: Unusual. I doctor would have to examine you and maybe run some tests. Are you on bcp? Any injury to the area?
2
Dr. Tracy Lovell
20 years experience in Rheumatology
See below: Sound like a pinched either at the level of your neck, elbow, or wrist. See your doctor to determine where exactly this is occuring.
2
Dr. Stacey Wolfe
19 years experience in Neurosurgery
6