what vitamin deficiencies are common to dieters?

Dr. Robert Stuart
It is rare.: Strict vegans sometimes get deficiencies of b vitamins and sometimes calcium. Otherwise it is quite unusual. You can avoid any concerns by just taking a good daily multivitamin, and paying attention to getting enough calcium by reading labels, using low fat or nonfat dairy products, etc.
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 40 years experience
Vitamin deficiency: Depends on the diet one is one. Vegetarians are at risk for low B12 if they don't supplement. Please see your doctor or a licensed nutritionist for a food plan that matches your needs and is safe. Ask about the ketogenic diet. Peace and good health.